Large Norlog Hexagonal timber planter, made from Swedish treated timber, these amazing planters can simply be for adding your favourite flowers to or can be easily and simply made up around a tree.
Made from the finest quality timber.
Pressure treated for a 10 year guarantee against rot.
5-20 minutes to assemble due to the unique design.
Very simple design that is very quick to assemble, logs can be added if you require a higher planter, seats around the top.
Please note that if you want to fill with compost the planter will need to be lined with a waterproof membrane which is not included.
- Norlog brand
- Seats around the top level of planter.
- Built to last and will create a fantastic garden feature.
- 10 year guarantee against rot, full details here.
- Can be placed on uneven surfaces, on grass, soil or concrete, can even be partially buried and not affect warranty, perfect for uneven gardens.
- Pressure treated timber, ACQ and play park friendly so perfect for your garden.
- Quick and easy assembly.
|Width across widest part (External)