3000mm (9.8ft) x 3000mm (9.8ft) 1650 Gallon (9092 litres - Approx, Raised, Stand-alone Wooden Koi Pond, 70mm thick timber logs, a very strong, large capacity pond with the correct depth for keeping Koi.
In stock for a 2 week delivery! Now delivered anywhere in the UK for free apart from Northern Ireland and Scottish postcodes IV and KW, we can still deliver there but it's at extra cost.
These beautifully crafted ponds will be an amazing addition to your garden, add some wildlife to your outdoor space or start a fish keeping hobby!
The supplied liner is supplied as a sheet and needs fitting into the corners and cutting to size once fitted.
Why not add a pergola over your pond
- Unique slot system with tongue and groove making one of the strongest ponds on the market, especially with this version with huge 70mm logs
- Built to last and will create a fantastic garden feature
- Includes a high-quality vinyl pond liner as a sheet which needs to be fitted into corners and cut to size
- 25 year warranty on liner
- 10 year warranty on timber
- Can be placed on uneven surfaces, grass, soil or concrete, can even be partially buried without affecting warranty; perfect for uneven gardens
- We recommend that a soft underlay or thin layer of sand is laid under the liner to protect it from sharp objects beneath, some old carpet would also be perfect
- Pressure treated timber, AC and play park friendly so perfect for your garden
- Quick and easy assembly due to the simple tongue and grooved system cut into each log
- Supplied as a complete package including timber pond walls, top shelf, black sheet pond liner and self-drilling screws
- Requires mallet and battery drill for assembly
|Material (Timber)||Tanalised Redwood Pine|
|Material (Liner)||Vinyl (Needs cutting to size)|
We would recommend filling your pond to 5.1cm/2in from the top of the wall excluding the top shelf.
Some pictures show items like a water blade and other timber pieces our customers have added, these are not included, the kit is the complete kit and everything required to make a complete pond but with no filtration, cover or other extra items.
Tax and shipping is included.