Timber Koi Pond, various sizes, width selectable from 1200mm (4ft) up to 2400mm (10ft) x length of 3 metres x various heights up to a metre, Raised, Stand-alone Wooden Koi Pond, 44mm thick timbers, a very strong, large pond with the correct depth for keeping Koi if 1 metre height is selected.
In stock for a 2 week delivery! Now delivered anywhere in the UK for free apart from Northern Ireland and Scottish postcodes IV and KW, we can still deliver there but it's at extra cost.
These beautifully crafted ponds will be an amazing addition to your garden, add some wildlife to your outdoor space or start a fish keeping hobby!
The supplied liner is supplied as a sheet and needs fitting into the corners and cutting to size once fitted. We supply a sheet liner as it has to accommodate the many different sizes selectable above including different heights.
Why not add a pergola over your pond
- Unique slot system with tongue and groove making one of the strongest ponds on the market
- Built to last and will create a fantastic garden feature
- Includes a high-quality vinyl pond liner as a sheet which needs to be fitted into corners and cut to size
- 25 year warranty on liner
- 10 year warranty on timber
- Can be placed on uneven surfaces, grass, soil or concrete, can even be partially buried without affecting warranty; perfect for uneven gardens
- We recommend that a soft underlay or thin layer of sand is laid under the liner to protect it from sharp objects beneath, some old carpet would also be perfect
- Pressure treated timber, AC and play park friendly so perfect for your garden
- Quick and easy assembly due to the simple tongue and grooved system cut into each log
- Supplied as a complete package including timber pond walls, top shelf, black sheet pond liner and self-drilling screws
- Requires mallet and battery drill for assembly
|Width (External)||1200mm to 2400mm (Can be any width)|
|Wall Height||500mm - 1000mm selectable|
|Material (Timber)||Tanalised Redwood Pine|
|Material (Liner)||PVC (Needs cutting to size)|
|1200mm/ 4ft||3000mm/ 4ft||600 galls/ 2700 litres|
|1500mm/ 5ft||3000mm/ 5ft||850 galls/ 3850 litres|
|1800mm/ 6ft||3000mm/ 6ft||1050 galls/ 4775 litres|
|2100mm/ 7ft||3000mm/ 7ft||1080 galls/ 4900 litres|
|2400mm/ 8ft||3000mm/ 8ft||1425 galls/ 6500 litres|
*Above approx capacities are at full height of 9 logs, to calculate capacity of pond if lower height of pond is selected, divide the above capacity by 9, (amount of logs at full height) and then multiply by the amount of logs high you would like, this will give you your pro-rata capacity.
We offer smaller LayzeePonds than the above sizes, view our standard size LayzeePond Range.
We would recommend filling your pond to 5.1cm/2in from the top of the wall excluding the top shelf.
Some pictures show items like a water blades, jump guards and other timber pieces our customers have added, these are not included, the kit is the complete kit and everything required to make a complete pond filled with water but with no filtration, cover or other extra items.
Note - Measurements are the actual length of timbers not internal measurements.
Tax and shipping is included.