Heavy duty, large size timber Box Pergola DIY Kit, manufactured from high quality tanalised redwood timber treated to ensure a 10 year warranty for rot. This version is our range of larger sized box pergolas started at the request of our customers.
We have a great selection of pergola's and gazebo's, see the full Timber Pergola and Gazebo Range, if you are after a more cost-effective pergola our Standard Heavy Duty Range should give you what you need.
In stock for a 1 week delivery! Now delivered anywhere in the UK for free apart from Northern Ireland and Scottish postcodes IV and KW, we can still deliver there but it's at extra cost.
Post length is 2.7m, these can be paired with either the bolt-down feet for going onto concrete or decking or with a spike for going down into grass, this is selectable in the options above. Please enquire about our polycarbonate roof kits if you would like to make this weatherproof.
The width and length are determined by the options selected above, please see the corresponding drawing picture for the selected size, we recommend flicking through the sizes before selecting the feet type, this way you have the correct image on the page which shows the size of the pergola, if you want to go back to the size image again you simply need to select None for the feet type, this will take you back to the picture with dimensions, please enquire if unsure.
These versatile pergolas make a great, decorative addition to your garden or any other outdoor space, perfect for providing shade from the sun and for growing plants up and over your hot tub, pond or seating area.
- Tanalised pressure treated timbers, standard colour is natural light green timber, we also produce in Dark Brown, please advise if you would like this colour.
- Many different sizes and bespoke designs available.
- Easy to assemble with the minimum of tools required.
- 34mm x 140mm rails and runners.
- 95mm x 95mm x 2700mm posts, smooth, planed timber.
- Simple installation, just butt together and screw to fasten.
- Corner braces supplied for if installed free standing, if concreted into ground these are not necessarily required.
- Full assembly required.
- Pond shown in some images is not included, see our range of Raised Timber Ponds
Gap between rafters
We only supply the very best quality of timber but it should be remembered that timber is a natural product and as such is subject to imperfections which are perfectly acceptable, see our guide to Timber Characteristics
Tax and shipping included.