16mm x 100mm or 125mm Tanalised Pressure Treated Tongue & Groove ShipLap cladding for all buildings, can be used for cladding shed frames, walls, commercial buildings, garden offices and outbuildings, it is a cost-effective and easy way to make a strong and great looking wall for many purposes. Supplied in different lengths, please specify if you require a certain length board. Price per linear metre.
We have a minimum order value of £500 for all our cladding, any orders placed for less than this will incur a £70 delivery charge, this is to ensure it is worthwhile for us to ship on our own transport.
If you can't find the cladding you are looking for see our complete range of timber cladding on this link.
- 16mm x 100mm or 125mm Nominal - 12mm x 120mm (For 16 x 125) and 12mm x 95mm (For 16 x 100) Actual size after planing smooth - Each board provides 110mm coverage for the 16mm x 125mm board and 85mm coverage for the 16mm x 100mm.
- 9.6m will cover 1m2 for the 16 x 125 board, 11.6m will cover 1m2 for the 16 x 100.
- UC3 Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Surface Planed
- Hand Sorted for quality
- 15 year guarantee against rot.
- Available lengths - 1m, 3m, 4.5m and 4.8m (Subject to change depending on availability, we will send what is in stock, please advise if you require a specific length of plank)
- Minimum order for free delivery (to normally free delivery areas) £500.
- Cladding for all buildings
- All items such as Tool stores, Kennels, Aviaries, Sheds, Workshops, Summerhouses, Offices etc.
Maintenance and Installation
- With this product we recommend that you air dry upon delivery as long as you can as it has been pressure treated with a water based product. This will stop the boards gapping in hot weather.
- We recommend an oil based preserver upon completion to waterproof the timber. We personally like Cuprinol or Barretine products.
Tax and shipping is included.