Tanalised, pressure treated timber Extra Heavy Duty Gazebo DIY kit, manufactured from high quality redwood timber treated to ensure a 10 year warranty for rot. Choice of either a full weatherproof feather edge timber roof or felt tiles in various colours. Manufactured by members of the guild of master craftsmen. This heavy duty version of our best selling gazebo is extremely strong and made from whopping timbers including 6" posts.
View our full range of Timber Pergolas and Gazebos.
In stock for a 2 week delivery! Now delivered anywhere in the UK for free apart from Northern Ireland and Scottish postcodes IV and KW, we can still deliver there but it's at extra cost.
The width of the gazebo is the first dimension and is the gable end, the second is the depth.
This versatile gazebo makes a great, decorative addition to your garden or any other outdoor space, perfect for providing shade from the sun and for providing shelter over your hot tub, pond or seating area, made from the best quality of timber which is planed smooth.
This gazebo kit option includes the full timber frame, fascia's and timber roof, a very high quality gazebo.
Made from tanalised, pressure treated redwood pine these timber gazebo's are built to last and come with a 10 year warranty. This gazebo is very sturdy and durable.
Timber Gazebo Features
- Overall height to ridge 2780mm approx.
- Eaves height 2150mm approx.
- Treated 150mm x 150mm upright posts, 4.8m and 6m length gazebos have six posts.
- 50mm x 100mm roofing timber frame treated and cut to size.
- Fascia's for four sides included.
- 25 x 125mm feather edge tanalised roof timbers.
- Roof dims to outside approx 300mm wider than upright posts on the sloped side and approx 80mm wider on the gable end.
- All cut to length with ready-made gables supplied.
- Tanalised pressure treated timbers.
- Fixings kit included, drill bits, bolts, screws.
- Manufactured by master craftsmen, a high-quality product.
- Full assembly required.
We only supply the very best quality of timber but it should be remembered that timber is a natural product and as such is subject to imperfections which are perfectly acceptable, it should be noted that only exceptionally bad imperfections would mean that we would replace the product, see our guide to Timber Characteristics
Tax and shipping is included.