4ft (1.21M), 135 Gallon, Octagonal Raised, Stand-alone Wooden Fish Pond, 44mm thick, 831mm high, 615 litres.
These beautifully crafted ponds are an amazing addition to your garden, add some wildlife to your patch, use them as a swimming/ paddling pool or start a fish-keeping hobby, whatever you choose to do with them they are a stunning product.
- Unique slot system with tongue and groove making strongest pond on the market.
- Built to last and will create a fantastic garden feature.
- Includes a high-quality pond liner with side mount liner-lock to attach liner to pond wall.
- 10 year warranty for 44mm thick timber ponds, full details here.
- Can be placed on uneven surfaces, on grass, soil or concrete, can even be partially buried and not affect warranty, perfect for uneven gardens.
- Pressure treated timber, ACQ and play park friendly so perfect for your garden.
- Quick and easy assembly due to simple tongue and groove system.
- Supplied as a complete package; including walls, top shelf, black fitted liner, black linerlock and self-drilling screws.
|Width (External)||1210mm (4ft Octagonal)|
|Length (External)||1210mm (4ft Octagonal)|
|Wall Height (6 Boards)||804mm|
We would recommend filling your pond to 5.1cm/2in from the top of the wall excluding the top shelf
Depth of Water
Water Volume Litres
Water Volume UK Gallons
|75cm / 29.5in||615||135|
Tax and shipping included.