Stocking your fireplace with kiln-dried or seasoned logs is essential for optimal burning--but it doesn't have to be dull. Our Premium Heritage Double Log Store will store your logs in style, with its arch façades and sanded detailing. It can hold a double row of logs up to 270mm long and has an adjustable shelf on either side for stowing kindling. Plus, the heavy-duty timber construction is pressure-treated to ensure long-lasting protection against the elements. Talk about a fire starter!
- Decorative arch fascias
- 12mm Heritage fine sawn T&G cladding
- Shelf can be positioned on either side and at any height within the store
- Raised slatted floor and top side and rear vents to allow good airflow through the store
- Keeps logs dry and allows unseasoned logs to season ready for use
- Deep enough for two rows of logs up to 270mm long
- 1.4m³ (1400L) Approximate capacity
- Will hold over two large builders bag of loose logs
- Single pitch overlapped board roof construction
- Heavy duty timber frames and legs
- Pressure treated for protection against rot and insect attack
- Natural timber finish
Full dimensions can be found on the images on listing.
Item arrives flat-packed and requires assembly, download log store instructions here.
Tax and shipping included.