Make stocking your hearth a stylish affair with our Premium Heritage Single Log Store. When you fill it up with kiln-dried or seasoned logs, you'll be ready for optimal burning with dry and nicely seasoned logs. It's roomy enough for two rows of logs up to 270mm long, plus two adjustable shelves to keep your kindling handy. Best of all, the heavy-duty timber design is pressure-treated to guard against the elements for years of cozy nights. Let's light this fire!
- Decorative arch fascias
- 12mm Heritage fine sawn T&G cladding
- Shelf can be positioned on either side and at any height within the store
- Raised slatted floor and top side and rear vents to allow good airflow through the store
- Keeps logs dry and allows unseasoned logs to season ready for use
- Deep enough for two rows of logs up to 270mm long
- 0.7m³ (700L) Approximate capacity
- Will hold over a large builders bag of loose logs
- Single pitch overlapped board roof construction
- Heavy duty timber frames and legs
- Pressure treated for protection against rot and insect attack
- Natural timber finish
Full dimensions can be found on the images on listing.
Item arrives flat-packed and requires assembly, download log store instructions here.
Tax and shipping included.