Tanalised, pressure treated timber Lean-to Pergola DIY Kit, manufactured from high quality redwood timber treated to ensure a 10 year warranty for rot. Now with extra large sizes built from larger timbers, a top quality pergola.
In stock for a 2 week delivery! Now delivered anywhere in the UK for free apart from Northern Ireland and Scottish postcodes IV and KW, we can still deliver there but it's at extra cost.
Upright posts are 2400mm high, the width and length are determined by the options selected above, the kit comes completes with a fixing kit as per pictures, if longer 2700mm posts are required for fixing into concrete, please specify in the comments and we will remove the fixings kit and include longer posts.
These versatile pergolas make a great, decorative addition to your garden or any other outdoor space, perfect for providing shade from the sun and for growing plants up and over your hot tub, pond or seating area, as a shelter over your back door.
Made from tanalised, pressure treated redwood pine they are built to last and come with a 10 year warranty. This pergola is very sturdy and durable.
- Tanalised pressure treated timbers.
- Many different sizes and bespoke designs available.
- Fixings kit included, drill bits, bolts, screws and galvanised base plates included.
- Up to 4.2m pergola - 32mm x 125mm rails and runners with chamfered ends.
- 4.8m and above pergola - 38mm x 150mm rails and runners with chamfered ends.
- 95mm x 95mm x 2400mm posts, smooth timber.
- Rails and runners all rebated, just slot together and screw to fasten.
- Manufactured by master craftsmen, a high-quality product.
- Full assembly required.
- The gap between the last two roof rails may differ slightly from the others due to the way the timber is pre-cut, this is normal.
Tax and shipping is included.